ARE YOU PAYING TOO MUCH FOR COLLEGE?
SAVE MONEY AT STRAYER UNIVERSITY
Getting a bachelor’s degree doesn’t have to be a financial burden. At Strayer University, we’re committed to providing a college degree you can afford. A Strayer degree program could save you thousands of dollars in tuition compared to other colleges.
ASHFORD: Ashford University’s federally required program disclosures list a total tuition and fees of $56,390 for its Bachelor's degree in Business Administration. (Last visited on July 27, 2017).
DEVRY: Based on DeVry's "TechPath" tuition rate of $487 per credit hour, as published on DeVry's website at https://www.devry.edu/financial-aid/tuition-expenses/tech-path-tuition.html. (Last visited on August 4, 2017).
PHOENIX: University of Phoenix's federally required program disclosures list a total tuition and fees of $58,880 for its Bachelor of Science in Business degree. (Last visited on July 27, 2017).
STRAYER: Our federally required program disclosures list a total tuition and fees of $58,850 for our Bachelor of Business Administration degree. (Last visited on July 27, 2017).
*Visit www.strayer.edu/gradfund for more information about our Graduation Fund.
HOW THE GRAD FUND WORKS:
WE CAN COVER UP TO $14,350 OF YOUR TUITION.
We’ll create your own Graduation Fund the day you enroll. As you successfully complete classes, your Graduation Fund automatically grows and can cover the tuition for up to ten of the final classes you need to graduate.
For every 3 undergraduate courses you complete, we’ll cover the cost of 1 future course at the end of your degree program - up to 25% of the cost of your degree.1
There's nothing to sign or fill out. You're automatically enrolled, even if you're transferring credits.
No Additional GPA Restrictions
Successfully complete ANY eligible course to build your fund, and ANY future course can be covered.2
Every new undergraduate student in an eligible program starts a fund. There are no limits to how many students benefit.3, 5, 6
Your fund keeps growing as long as you're enrolled and working towards earning your bachelor's degree.4
2. Developmental courses (08X/090/091), transfer credits, courses completed prior to readmission, and courses passed by placement exam are excluded from this program and do not count toward earning tuition awards. Fund must be redeemed for the final courses leading to a bachelor’s degree. Successful completion means earning the grade required by the curriculum as outlines in the Strayer University Catalog.
3. Only new or readmit students enrolling in undergraduate programs (non-degree, undergraduate certificate, undergraduate diploma, associate’s, or bachelor’s program) are eligible for savings. Students enrolled in the RN-BSN program are not eligible to participate in the Graduation Fund. Some groups of students may not be eligible including, but not limited to: students eligible for Supplemental Assistance Scholarship, students eligible for Experienced Student Completion Scholarship, full time Strayer University employees and their dependents, students eligible for the Law Enforcement Tuition Assistance Program, students enrolled in the Complete@Strayer Community College program, students enrolled in the RN-BSN program, and students attending one of the degrees@work campuses.
4. Tuition credit is earned only after successfully completing coursers and could be lost if you do not take courses for two consecutive quarters.
5. Students already receiving scholarship aid from Strayer University may not be eligible.
6. Students receiving tuition assistance from their employer through agreements with Strayer University may not be eligible.