GREAT START-UPS START HERE.
Cutting-edge media insights. Real-world business skills. In collaboration with Cheddar CEO Jon Steinberg, founder of the on-demand video news network, Strayer’s Digital Entrepreneurship MBA puts you on the front lines of how business is done in the 21st century. Designed exclusively for tomorrow’s digital leaders and trendsetters, this 12-course* MBA program covers four key areas:
- Leadership. Inspire and motivate your employees. Develop competitive business strategies. Tap into the power of data analytics.
- Entrepreneurship. Grow your digital business operations. Cultivate exceptional sales skills. Guide digital products to market.
- Marketing/Branding. Create innovative marketing strategies. Polish your brand with social media. Close business deals successfully.
- Finance/Accounting. Grasp financial principles. Build (and understand) financial reports. Raise new capital the right way.
REAL-WORLD KNOWLEDGE AND IN-DEMAND SKILLS. FOR AMBITIOUS DREAMERS. FOR INNOVATIVE DISRUPTORS. FOR FEARLESS ENTERPRISERS.
ABOUT STRAYER UNIVERSITY
Strayer University has a 125-year history of helping working adults reach their goals. A pioneer in higher education, we offer flexible online MBA classes – so you can pursue your passion without stopping your life.
Terms and conditions for MBA – DE Scholarship.
- The MBA concentration in digital entrepreneurship will launch in the summer of 2017 pending regulatory approvals. Please call 866-314-3547 to confirm if your state is approved. Students can still earn their MBA degree after only 10 courses. To earn the concentration in Digital Entrepreneurship, students will have to complete 12 courses.
- Must be a new or readmit student registering for the Summer 2017 quarter in Strayer University’s Master of Business Administration – Digital Entrepreneurship curriculum.
- Value of the scholarship is $500. It has no commercial value and may not be redeemed for cash. The value of the scholarship is applied to the full cost of tuition and fees for the Summer 2017 quarter only.
- Scholarship may not be awarded to employees of Strayer University or Strayer Education, Inc., or any household members of such an employee.
- Must meet all admissions standards for Strayer University graduate programs and for the specific curriculum.
- Students enrolled through JWMI, Strayer @ Work, NYCDA, or Verizon Wireless are not eligible.
- Cannot be applied to prior balances.
- May not be combined with other scholarships or offers.
- Scholarship is void in states where the Master of Business Administration – Digital Entrepreneurship curriculum is not approved.
- If the student withdraws from the course or does not show up for the course, the scholarship will be forfeited.
- The scholarship is offered at Strayer University’s discretion.